United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
TN NAFTA Work VisaDownload
General Information about TN NAFTA Work Visa: TN NAFTA Work Visas can only be obtained by citizens of Canada and Mexico. A citizen of a NAFTA nation may work in a professional field in another NAFTA member country under the North American Free Trade Agreement. However, the applicant must meet certain conditions. The TN NAFTA Visa Work Application Guide provides all the information one needs to apply for the visa.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- TN NAFTA Work Visa Overview
- TN NAFTA Work Visa Eligibility & Requirements
- Privileges and Limitations of the TN NAFTA Work Visa
- TN NAFTA Work Visa Extension Information
- TN NAFTA Work Visa Document Checklist
- Work Visa Interview Information
- How to complete the application forms
- How to obtain a TD Visa for Spouse or Unmarried Children
- How to apply at the U.S. Consulate
- How to Change Your Status If You Are Already in the U.S.
- List of Documents Required
- Information about Filing Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms
derivative status (TD Visa) but are unable to work in the United States.
Other work visas
- H-1B Work Visa available to college-educated professionals
- H-2B Visa for Temporary Workers on Non-Agricultural Jobs
- The E-3 Work Visa, a new category of visa available to Australian citizens, is now available
TN NAFTA Work Visa Eligibility Conditions:
- Only citizens of Canada and Mexico are eligible for visas
- The profession is listed on the NAFTA List (professions are included in the application package).
- The candidate meets the requirements for this profession
- This professional capacity is required for the position.
- The applicant will work for a U.S. company