United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
O-1 Extraordinary Ability Work VisaDownload
O-1 Work Visa General Info: There are three types of O Visas: O-1 O-2 O-3. Individuals with exceptional abilities in science, education, business or athletics on a national or international scale are eligible for the O-1 Visa. The O-1 Visa is open to individuals who have made extraordinary contributions in the field of television and motion picture. O-2 Visas can be used to support O-1 Visa holders. The relationship between O-1 and O-2 Visa holders must have been stable. O-1 Visa holders can apply for O-3 Visas with their spouses and unmarried children to travel to the United States. The O-1 Work Visa Application Guide for Persons with Extraordinary Ability is an easy-to-understand guide to the O-1 Visa. It provides all information needed to apply successfully.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- Overview of O-1 Visa for Persons with Extraordinary Ability and Achievement
- O-1 Work Visa Requirements
- Benefits and drawbacks for 0-1 Work Visa
- Information about O-1 Visa Eligibility
- How to apply for an O-1 Work Visa
- Work Visa Interview Information
- How to fill out the Application Forms
- O-1 Visa document checklist
- For the O1 Visa, you must provide evidence of exceptional abilities in the areas of science, art, education, business and motion picture.
- Learn more about O-1, O-2, and O-3 Work Visas
- Description of each supporting criteria required to obtain an O-2 Visa
- How to obtain an O-3 Visa for your spouse and children
- How to Apply at a U.S. Consulate
- How to change your status in the U.S.
- List of Documents Required
- Information about Filing Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms