United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
K-1 Fiancée/Fiancé Visa Application GuideDownload
K-1 Fiance Visa Information and Fiance Visa Information: United States citizens may use the K-1 Visa to bring their potential husbands or wives to America in the hope of getting married. As K-2 Visas are available, minor children of fiancees may also be allowed to accompany them to the United States. A petition must be filed with USCIS by the U.S. citizen on behalf of the foreign fiancée. The petition must be approved before the fiancee can apply for a K-1 Fiance Visa. The K-1 Visa can be issued at any U.S. consulate or embassy abroad. The marriage must be completed within 90 days after the fiancee(s) entered the United States. The K-1 Fiancee & Fiance Visa Application Guide provides comprehensive information about the K-1 Visa. It includes everything you need to apply for it.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- K-1 Fiancee/Fiance Visa Overview
- K-1 Fiancee/Fiance Visa Requirements
- K-1 Fiancee/Fiance Visa Benefits
- K-1 Fiancee/Fiance visa Drawbacks
- Information about eligibility for K-1 Fiancee/Fiance Visa
- How to apply for a K-1 Fiancee/Fiance visa
- Interview with K-1 Fiancee/Fiance visa
- Information for accompanying Children
- If the Applicant is abroad, Filing procedures
- Filing procedures for applicants who are already in the U.S.
- H-3 Trainees Work Visa Extension and Renewal Instructions
- List of Documents Required
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms
- Fiancee: A woman to which a man is engaged to marry.
- Fiance: An individual to whom a woman is proposing to marry.