United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
H-3 Trainee Work VisaDownload
H-3 Trainee visa General Information: H-3 Temporary Training Visas are issued by the United States to foreign nationals who want to travel to the United States to receive on-the-job training from an American company. Holders of H-3 Trainee Visas are only allowed to work for the company providing the training. The Trainee Visa allows for employment to play a minimal role, but the main purpose of the program should be training and not actual work. The H-3 Temporary Trainee visas can be issued for up to two years. However, extensions are not allowed beyond the 2-year limit.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- H-3 Trainee Work Visa Overview
- H-3 Trainee Visa Requirements
- Benefits for H-3 Trainee Visa
- Drawbacks for H-3 Trainee Visa
- Information about H-3 Trainee Visa eligibility
- How to apply for an H-3 Trainee Visa
- H-3 Trainee Work Visa Interview Information
- How to apply for an H-4 Visa for Spouse and Children
- Information about Filing Fees
- If the Applicant is abroad, Filing procedures
- Filing procedures for applicants who are already in the U.S.
- H-3 Trainees Work Visa Extension and Renewal Instructions
- List of Documents Required
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms