United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
ESTA Visa Waiver Application GuideDownload
ESTA Visa Waiver Program General Information:
ESTA Visa Waiver Program allows citizens from 40 countries to travel to America for business or tourism for 90 days or less without needing a visa. This program was created in 1986 to promote better relations between the United States of America and its allies. It eliminates unnecessary travel barriers, stimulates the tourism industry, and allows the Department of State resources to be redirected to other areas. Visa Waiver-eligible travelers can apply for a United States Visa for longer stays, but this is not mandatory. There are two requirements for the Visa Waiver Program: a passport and an eligibility requirement. All visa waiver travelers must obtain an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) before departing on January 12, 2009. The United States Travel Authorization does not provide a visa but allows you to travel to the United States to apply for entry. A Travel Authorization approved does not guarantee entry. Visa Waiver Program Application Guide provides a detailed, easy-to-understand guide that will help you to successfully travel to the United States with the Visa Waiver Program.
- Get started immediately
- Simple-to-understand instructions
- Apply Online or By Mail
- Prices and fees included
- Checklist of Documents Required
- Unlimited online support
- Visa Waiver Program Overview
- List of Visa Waiver Countries
- Visa Waiver requirements
- Visa Waiver benefits
- Visa Waiver drawbacks
- Information about eligibility for Visa Waiver
- Description and sample form I-94W
- Description and sample U.S. Customs form
- Instructions for applying for a USA Online Visa
- USA Online Visa transit information
- How to update an existing travel authorization
- Information on when to apply for a travel authorization
- Information regarding Arrival and Departure Records
- How to apply for a new Travel Authorization
- What to do if you are not eligible for the Visa Waiver Program?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms