United States Immigration Services

Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More

United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.

B1-B2 Visas


Tourists to the US to visit for business or pleasure and citizens of participating countries in the VWP program do not need to apply for a B Visa at the US consulate abroad. They don't need to be interviewed by consular officers and pay only $160 for visa application fees.

  • Start Application Immediately
  • Easy to Understand Instructions
  • Apply Online or by Mail
  • Pricing and Fee Information Included
  • Checklist of Required Documents
  • Unlimited Online Support

The USA can be used as a transit country.

Visitors to the US who have been granted visas under the VWP are allowed to travel to Canada, Mexico, and other nearby countries. For the 90 days remaining after their initial arrival, they will be readmitted to the US.

Reduction in Application Time

Applying for an ESTA visa takes less than 15 minutes. It can take up to two to three working days to process your application after you have completed the registration form.

For pleasure and business, short-term travels

The most frequently-issued visas in the United States are the B1 and B2 visas. The B1 visa can only be used for business travel. However, the B2 visa may be used for tourism purposes.

Family, Relatives, and Friends

App lying for B visas is the most common. This can be done to visit relatives and friends in the U.S. or to make short-term business trips to the U.S. to conduct business discussions, negotiations, and site inspections.