United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
B-2 US Visitor Visa ApplicationDownload
Eligibility requirements for Tourist Visa: Tourist visas are usually available to foreign nationals visiting the United States to enjoy leisure or tourism. B-2 Tourist Visas, also known as "visitor visas", are required for citizens from countries not covered by the Visa Waiver Program. Even citizens of countries included in the Visa Waiver Program must have a valid B-2 Visa if they intend to stay in the United States longer than 90 days, change to another nonimmigrant visa or adjust to permanent resident status (Green Card).
- Get started immediately
- Simple-to-understand instructions
- Apply Online or By Mail
- Prices and fees included
- Checklist of Documents Required
- Unlimited online support
- B-2 Tourist Visa Overview
- Understanding the Tourist Visa Application Process
- Tourist Visa eligibility information
- How to fill out the B-2 Tourist Visa Application forms
- Tourist Visa extension information
- Tourist Visa Interview Information
- List of Documents Required
- Information about Filing Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms