United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
As long as a Receipt number has been issued, individuals who have submitted an application at the USCIS can check the status of their application. Case Status is an application tracking system that only applies to USCIS applications. The USCIS Case Status system is not available to passport applicants. This is because the Department of State is responsible for issuing passports.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- Overview of the Case Status
- How to check your case status
- After you have submitted your application, you can change the address instructions
- Common Case Status definitions
- Tips for a Helpful Case Status
- Important Warning regarding the Case Status
- Find out what your rights are and what you can learn about your immigration case
- Information about eligibility
- List of Documents Required
- Information about Filing Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms