United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
How to get an internship in the United StatesDownload
In the United States, internships are quite common. Internships are a great way for students to gain practical experience in the field they want to pursue a career in. Internships are offered by companies for many reasons. The main advantage is that they are usually non-paid and offer very low salaries. Also, the time period is usually short. Interpositions allow companies to hire highly motivated individuals willing to work hard for a low or zero cost. There are many types of internships available, including those with corporations, law firms and government agencies, as well as museums, hospitals, and interest groups. Statistics show that 86 percent of college students completed internships in 2000, compared with 36 percent in 1980.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- A list of all internship programs in the United States
- How to select the right internships
- Looking for a job?
- How to apply for a internship
- A cover letter and resume that are professional should be written
- How to prepare for an interview
- How to get the most from your internship
- After the internship is over, there are still job opportunities
- Check out this list of hundreds of organizations and companies that offer internships
Internships available in the following areas
- Expert, scientific and technical services
- Health Care and Social Services
- IT (Information Technology).
- Banking and Finance
- Services in Insurance
- Education services
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation
- Government and Public Administration
- Real Estate
- Retail and customer service
- Administration and Support Services
- Travel, Hospitality and Food Services
- Social Services
- There are many other fields.