United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
Deportation from the United States GuideDownload
Before the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act was enacted (IIRAIRA), deportation was a legal process that involved individuals who were already in the United States. There was also "exclusion", which dealt with a foreign national trying to enter the United States. After the passage of IIRAIRA, both exclusion and deportation are now called "removal" procedures. A removal order is issued to anyone who is determined to be removable, and must leave the United States. Anyone who is not a citizen of the United States can be deported. Learn how to stop deportation from the United States by downloading the Deportation Information Guide.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- Overview of Deportation
- Explanation of the differences between inadmissibility & deportability
- Who can be deported?
- One deportable crime
- Steps in a case of deportation
- How to prepare for court
- Court: Do’s and Don’ts
- How to appeal a deportation case that has been lost
- What to do if an immigration hearing is missed
- Green Card holders who may be deported can apply for U.S citizenship
- Visa holders and deportation
- Explanation for Voluntary Departure
- Available waivers from deportation
- Explanation and eligibility for Immigration Bonds
- Information about deported persons who wish to return to the United States
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms
WARNING AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER
- U.S. Immigration Support (this site) does not deal with deportation cases.
- U.S. Immigration Support (this site) does not represent individuals in court.
- U.S. Immigration Support (this site) publishes Deportation from The United States Information Guide. This information guide covers a variety of issues that relate to denial of entry into the United States as well as deportation from those countries. You can access the information guide for a nominal fee.
- The Deportation from the United States Information Guide’s purchase price does not include attorney or filing fees.
- Your immigration status in the United States is not affected by the purchase of the Deportation From the United States Information Guide.