United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
Green Card through InvestmentDownload
It can be costly and complicated to complete a Green Card through Investment request. There are many requirements for investment and immigration. The Green Card through Investment Application Guide was created to assist foreign nationals in completing and filing their own Green Card application. The Green Card through the Investment Application Guide provides a step-by–step guide that will help you to file your investment-based Green Card Application as quickly and efficiently as possible. This guide includes instructions for filing, as well as all required Green Card Investment forms.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- Green Card Investment Overview
- Options for Immigration Investment
- Eligibility for an EB-5 Visa (Investor Green Card).
- Requirements to obtain an EB-5 (Investor Green Card)
- How to apply for the United States if you’re already here
- How to apply for the United States if you’re not in the United States
- How to get rid of the 2-year conditional residence
- Information about eligibility
- List of Documents Required
- Information about Filing Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms