United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
Green Card through EmploymentDownload
To help individuals complete and file their own Green Card Application, the Green Card through Employment Application Guide has been created. It can be difficult and costly to request a Green Card through Employment. This step-by-step guide is easy to follow and will help individuals file their Green Card applications as quickly as possible.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- Overview of Green Card for Employment
- How to get sponsored by an American employer
- What is labor certification?
- How do I obtain the Labor Certification
- Eligibility for the Green Card through Employment
- How to apply for the United States if you’re not in the United States
- How to apply for a visa if you’re abroad
- Information about eligibility
- List of Documents Required
- Information about Filing Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms
Three steps are required to apply for an Employment-Based Green Card.
- Labor Certification There are no United States citizens or permanent residences who are qualified to fill the job that was offered to you.
- Green Card Employment Application, this petition shows that you are eligible for a Green Card, and that you have been offered a job.
- Green Card Employment Application, the Green Card application.