United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
Green Card through AdoptionDownload
The Green Card through Adoption Application Guide simplifies the adoption application process. This guide will help you to file your application as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- Green Card via Adoption Overview
- Adoption eligibility and requirements
- Adoption Requirements for Green Card
- Benefits and limitations
- Some Adoptees are eligible for immediate citizenship
- Adoptions for orphans and those who are not orphans
- How do I check the status of a Green Card application already submitted?
- Information about eligibility
- List of Documents Required
- Information about Filing Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies