United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
Green Card Information GuideDownload
This guide contains information for both current Green Card holders as well as individuals who want to learn more about the rights and obligations that come with being a permanent resident of the United States. Although this guide does not contain actual Green Card applications, it contains all the information you need about Green Card, information regarding conditional Green Cards and reentry permits. It also explains how to extend your stay outside the United States.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- Information on traveling with a Conditional Green Card
- Information on traveling with a Permanent Green Card
- Information about the reentry permits that Green Card holders can use to travel long distances outside of the United States.
- What is the maximum time that Green Card holders can stay in the United States?
- How to apply for a Reentry Permit while you are still in the United States
- How to apply abroad for a reentry visa
- How to keep your residency safe for naturalization purposes
- How to submit “Application To Preserve Residence For Naturalization Purposes”
- Information on the status of commuters for Canadian and Mexican citizens who work in the U.S.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms