United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
U.S. Immigration Canadian Citizens and ResidentsDownload
F-1 Student Visa Information: Foreign students are welcome to American language schools, high school, universities, and other higher education institutions. The USCIS approves thousands of institutions that can accept full-time foreign students. You can change schools or universities while on an F-1 visa without having to leave the country.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- Overview of the U.S. Immigration System
- Canadians have several options when it comes to U.S. immigration
- Canadian citizens can travel to the U.S.A without a visa
- As a Canadian landed immigrant, you can travel to the U.S.
- Information about how long Canadian citizens or residents can stay in the U.S.
- How to apply for border crossing card (Nexus or FAST).
- Application Waivers, Exceptions, and Special Cases
- Information about Canadian citizenship, Green Card, and Visa eligibility
- Application for permanent residency in the United States (Green Card).
- Canadians apply for U.S. citizenship
- List of documents required
- Information about filing fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- The USCIS office locations in the United States
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies in Canada
- Information about how to download required immigration forms