United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
Guide to applying for Social Security CardDownload
The Social Security Card Application Guide provides a comprehensive and informative guide to Social Security. It includes everything an applicant should know about applying for this vital documentation.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- Social Security’s Purpose
- Why get a Social Security Number?
- Information about eligibility for U.S citizens and permanent residents (Green Card holders).
- Information about eligibility for students, temporary workers and visitors
- How to apply for Social Security numbers as part of the immigration process
- How to apply to Social Security after arriving in the United States
- There are differences in the types of Social Security Cards issued to U.S. citizens as well as foreigners.
- Application requirements for Social Security Number
- Description of the application process
- Contact information for the Social Security Administration (IRS)
- How to get free Social Security Application Forms
- Information about ITIN for those who aren’t eligible for Social Security Numbers
DISCLAIMER – THIS WEBSITE IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION
- VALID ONLY FOR WORK WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION
- EMPLOYMENT NOT VALID