United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
B-1 Business Visa Application GuideDownload
Business Visa Eligibility: For foreign nationals who are interested in visiting the United States to conduct business but not for payment or salary, a B-1 Business Visa is available. Due to the September 11th 2001, events, additional screening and interviews will be required at all United States Consulates and Embassies. To obtain a visa, it is important to read and follow the B-1 Business Visitor Visa Application Guide.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- Overview of B-1 Business Visa
- Understanding the Business Visa Application Process
- Information about eligibility for a Business Visa
- How to fill out the B-1 Visa Application Forms
- Business Visa extension information
- Information about Business Visa Interviews
- Visa Eligibility Information
- List of Documents Required
- Information about Filing Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms