K-1 Fiancée and Fiancé Visa Application Guide

Add Items to Cart

Download Now


Quick Overview

United States citizens who wish to bring their prospective husbands or wives to the United States with the intention of getting married may use the K-1 Fiancée/Fiancé visa. A petition with the USCIS on behalf of the foreign fiancé(e) must be filed by the United States citizen and if approved then the fiancé(e) can obtain a K-1 Fiancé Visa. The couple must be married within 90 days of the fiancé(e) entering the United States. The fiancé(e) is considered a non-immigrant until the marriage takes place. The foreign national may apply for Green Card through Marriage to become a United States citizen after the marriage takes place. Minor children of the K-1 visa holder can obtain K-2 visas which allow them to enter the United States.
Overview of Contents
  • Overview of the K-1 Visa Application Process
  • K-1 Visa Eligibility Information
  • Application Procedures for the USCIS Petition
  • Application Procedures for K-1 Visa at a U.S. Embassy of Consulate
  • Drawbacks and Benefits of K-1 Visa
  • List of Required Documents for K-1 Visa
  • Photo Requirements
  • Information on Visa Filing Fees
  • How to Apply for a K-2 dependent visa for the minor children of the K-1 visa holder
  • How to Apply for a Green Card after the marriage takes place in the U.S.
  • Learn how to prepare yourself for the Visa Interview
  • Learn what to do if your application is denied
  • Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about K-1 Fiancée and Fiancé Visa
  • List of USCIS Offices in the United States
  • List of U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad
  • All required immigration forms are included

Product Description

The K-1 Fiancée and Fiancé Visa Application Guide contains all the eligibility requirements and application procedures to apply for a K-1 visa. Download the guide and apply today!

What is the different between Fiancée and Fiancé?
  • A Fiancée is a woman to whom a man is engaged to be married.
  • A Fiancé is a man to whom a woman is engaged to be married.