United States Immigration Services

Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More

United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.

Most Requested US Immigration Services


We offer many services you cannot get from the U.S. government and unique guides written by immigration specialists.

  • Start Application Immediately
  • Easy to Understand Instructions
  • Apply Online or by Mail
  • Pricing and Fee Information Included
  • Checklist of Required Documents
  • Unlimited Online Support

Green Card Services

A valid Green Card is required for all permanent residents of the United States. You should immediately apply for a replacement Green Card if your Green Card is stolen, lost, destroyed, or expired. If you have an expired Green Card, you are an illegal immigrant. A stolen green card could also mean that it could be used for illegal activities, which could lead to legal consequences.
We recommend taking precautionary measures to avoid any of the scenarios discussed above. You should be aware of the expiry date for your green card and plan ahead to renew it. Report a stolen green card within 48 hours. Get your Green Card Renewal Application or Green Card Replacement Application started today!

ESTA Application

The Visa Waiver Program allows travelers from 40 countries to apply online for ESTA and travel for up to 90 days in the United States. These travelers can travel to the United States for business, pleasure, or short-term studies with an approved ESTA. ESTA is an electronic form that allows leisure and business travelers to travel to the United States. There are a few steps you need to take before you can apply for an ESTA visa waiver.
Learn how to obtain an ESTA to ensure a smooth trip to the United States.

Address Change

Willfully failing to give the USCIS written notice of an address change (Form AR-11), within 10 days after staying in the United States for more than 30 days is a misdemeanor. If you refuse to change your residence address or notify the relevant institutions, you could face legal penalties or even deportation. You can change your address easily without visiting or notifying any official institutions. You can update your address with USCIS to comply with the law.

ETIAS Application

ETIAS is a new Europe visa that will be issued to travelers from more than 60 countries. ETIAS and ESTA have many similarities, but they also have important differences. ETIAS approval is required for any American resident who intends to travel to Europe after November 2023.
ETIAS applications take less than 15 minutes to complete. You should be cautious when filling out the application form. Any discrepancy, misspelling or omission could result in your application being rejected. You should also understand what ETIAS covers for travel and whether you are eligible to apply. The European visa waiver application requires you to meet several requirements.
US citizens and certain Green Card holders are required to complete the online ETIAS application. Learn how to use ETIAS to make your next trip to Europe hassle-free.