United States Immigration Services
Online Guide to U.S. Visas, ESTA, Green Cards & More
United States Immigration Services is a major publisher of immigration guides and legal eBooks. Our do-it-yourself immigration guides are designed to assist immigrants in navigating the complicated United States immigration system. We strive to provide the best information about immigration to the United States.
Border Crossing CardsDownload
A Border Crossing Card, which is issued by the Customs and Border Patrol or a United States State Consular Office to citizens and nationals of Mexico and Canada, is an alternative visa that does not permit them to become immigrant. There are several types of border crossing cards available that can expedite border crossings between Canada, the U.S., and Mexico. Traveling across the U.S. border is easier and quicker when trusted travelers are preapproved. Mexican citizens and residents can apply for a B-1/B-2 Visa/Border Crossing Card. Mexican visitors who visit the U.S. frequently can get the SENTRI Card and Vehicle Decal. This will help to avoid long lines at the U.S. Border. SENTRI stands to "Secure electronic network for travelers rapid inspection." Citizens and permanent residents from Canada and the United States can join the NEXUS program. This makes it easier for low-risk, approved travelers to cross the U.S.-Canadian frontier. NEXUS allows for travel between the U.S.A. and Canada at both land and sea borders. It can also be used to facilitate air and marine travel.
- Start Application Immediately
- Easy to Understand Instructions
- Apply Online or by Mail
- Pricing and Fee Information Included
- Checklist of Required Documents
- Unlimited Online Support
- Overview of the Border Crossing Card Application Process
- Who can apply for a Border Crossing Card?
- How to apply for a Border Crossing Card
- Border Crossing Cards to U.S.-Canadian Travel
- Border Crossing Cards to Mexico for U.S.-Mexican Travel
- Get a “Border Crossing Sticker for Your Car”
- How to renew your Border Crossing Card
- Common reasons why a Border Crossing Card is denied
- Replacing a vehicle decal or Border Crossing Card that has been lost
- How to apply for a U.S. Laser Visa.
- How to apply for SENTRI
- How to apply for NEXUS
- Information about eligibility
- List of Documents Required
- Information about Filing Fees
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- List of all USCIS Offices in the Nation
- Directory of U.S. Consulates and Embassies
- How to get the most recent United States immigration forms