Green Card Renewal Application Guide

Add Items to Cart

Download Now


Quick Overview

United States permanent residents or Green Card holders must understand the importance of Green Card Renewal. Expired Green Cards holders may be considered "out of status" and may be denied entry into the United States. Keeping your proof of permanent residence current and valid is imperative. Check the expiration date printed on the front of the card You should renew your Green Card immediately if your Green Card was issued over 10 years ago and is expired or is about to expire. Complete and file your own Green Card renewal application without the assistance of an immigration attorney with the Green Card Renewal Application Guide. It was developed to help a United States permanent resident (Green Card holder) to file his or her own Green Card Renewal application.

Green Card Renewal: Overview of Contents

  • Overview of the Green Card Renewal Application Process
  • Application Procedures for Green Card Renewal
  • Submitting a Green Card Name Change
  • Learn About Expedited Green Card Renewal
  • How to Remove "Conditional Residence" Status
  • How to Update Incorrect or Outdated Information
  • How to Check the Status of a Green Card Renewal Application Already Submitted
  • Eligibility Information
  • List of Required Documents
  • Information on Filing Fees
  • Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
  • List of USCIS Offices in the United States
  • List of U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad
  • All required immigration forms are included

Product Description

Green card Renewal may be filed if you card was valid for ten years and is about to expire or has already expired. If your Green card is lost, mutilated, stolen or destroyed you should replace it. If your name or any other biological information has changed since your Green Card was issued you should renew it. If you have taken up Commuter status, or were previously a Commuter and are not taking up permanent residence you should renew your Green Card. Also, apply for a Green Card renewal if you have an old edition of the card.